Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reflection 3

This is a little late in posting, but last week I used a branch of one of one of my resources dealing with online dissections. I have been teaching Zoology for over 2 years, and I have always been looking for something to use with students who don't want to dissect or who have already dissected worms and need a quick refresher. I found that the online source was great for dealing with both of these issues. The site was great in that it had a lab manual online, outer and inner anatomy, and you could check your labeling to see if you got it right. Not only was I able to vary my labs and make lab interesting for those wanting to dissect, I was able to give those not wanting to dissect and alternative that still enabled them to get the lab experience. I will be using these in the future with many other species dissections.

No comments:

Post a Comment