Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reflection 4

This too was one of the resources that I posted last week. The website was an article on constructivism and technology....perfect for this class! I found it when I was researching information for the sandbox and thought that it was a great little article to post on my resource log. What I really liked about it was the intro section on why to use constructivism in the classroom. It had some really nice points that were quick and useful for all teachers to read over. I also liked the fact that the article discussed using Simtown for simulation software in the classroom, and listed a number of other sources that can be used in a wide reange of disciplines as well as websites on where to find them. I looked into the simulation on frog dissections and this led me to open myself up to using other dissecting simulations in my classroom. I thought that the article was great in that it gave teachers tips on how to incorporate technology into the classroom too. This article deals with this class in every way and every techer should look it over to get some ideas on how to use constructivism and technology in their classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment