Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reflection 7

This reflection is about the information used from the National Geographic website. When I taught a lesson about squid last week, I needed some information for them to dive into and be very interested in. What I found was an article about giant squid that were found off the coast of Antarctica. The article was very good, and the students seemed to like it, but I need to be a little better in incorporating technology into this lesson as well as making it more constructivist. I feel that I just let them read the article and we discussed it, I did not utilized what I am learning in class to have them take that information and build off if it. I think that the next time I use articles form NG I will be a little more creative on having the students do more with it in order to build off of that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment