Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reflection 8

Last week I used a site called education-world.com. This was a very intersting site in that it offered articles and blogs about utilizing technology in the classroom, as well as resources to use in the classroom. When I was looking through the site I came upon a site called glogster. I never go to the site in my classroom, but I was able to use some of the info found on the site to help create future lessons for my classroom. Glogster is a site that I will talk about in my next resource log, and will make my classroom a much more interesting environment. Not only will I be able to use technology in a way that I never thought I would, but The students will be free to use knowledge learned in my classroom as well as others to design technological projects for others to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment